Environment Threatened by
ONGOING AMNESTIES by DECREE!
An S744 Copycat Illegal Alien Amnesty Bill (H.R. 15) which is threatening in the House!
As BALANCE warned earlier this year, Mass Illegal Alien Amnesty (and more!) Bills are still very much alive in the House, notwithstanding Speaker Boehner's earlier comments to the Contrary.
The Discharge Petition (which would Require the Speaker to hold a vote on the House Amnesty Bill) already reportedly has several Republican Members' tacit support, and many Democrats are actually signing on—171 as we write. Thus the Petition is just a few votes short of the 218 needed to REQUIRE a vote. And the Pressure on the Holdouts is Extraordinary, and increasing so it could pass any day.
Make no Mistake.......
A Vote to Discharge H.R 15 is a de Facto Vote for Amnesty and for tripling legal Immigration and issuing Work Permits to legalized Illegals and their Families.
It is a Vote against Jobs, and against Higher Wages for American Citizens. That is, it is a vote for a Horrendous Job Opportunities Environment.
And it is a vote to Impose an additional $6.3 TRILLION on American Taxpayers—the Net Cost of the Amnesty Bill.
It is Important to reiterate that S.744 and its Copycats in the House (e.g. H.R. 15) would add at least 30 Million additional people to the USA in the next Decade.
And for each Person added to the US population one acre of precious farmland or Wildlife habitat is converted to Developed Uses!
And do the drought-stricken areas of the West and Southwest, or the overcrowded Hospitals, Schools and Roads of Urban Areas all over the USA benefit in any way from the additional Environmental Pressure additional Millions of Immigrants would bring? NO!
And regarding the supposed "humanitarian" claims of the pro-Amnesty Advocates we ask: “What about the needs of the millions of unemployed, underemployed and overtaxed Americans?” And what is to stop the Illegals from reunifying their families by returning to the country of Origin?”
But there is another OMINOUS THREAT to the Environment.
Since it began, President Obama and his Administration have unilaterally Issued at least 76 Immigration-related Executive Orders and Administrative Decrees relaxing
Immigration requirements, halting Deportations, and increasing Immigration Numbers
without the consent of Congress! (see Itemized list in Note 1 below which which was obtained from Senator Jeff Sessions (R-Ala) Study. Senator Sessions concluded that 99.92% of deportable Illegal Aliens and Visa Overstayers who had not committed a serious crime have been allowed to stay in the USA!)
The latest virtual Amnesty by executive action is the 'Parole in Place' Policy issued this March which legalizes and gives Taxpayer-funded Military Benefits—including presumably Obamacare and Work -- Permits to Illegal Alien Spouses, Children, and Parents of American Military Personnel!!
Perhaps most outrageous, the Obama Administration released 68,000 convicted criminal Aliens back into American Society in 2013, rather than deporting them! (“Releaser-in-Chief: 68,000 convicted criminal aliens released in one year,” cis.org, 03/31/2014)
"Since taking Office, President Obama has increasingly pushed the boundaries on Executive Power beyond their Constitutional Limits" stated Rep. Bob Goodlatte,(R-Va) Chairman of the House Judiciary Committee.
And now it appears that "Obama (is) Extending Unconstitutional Administrative Amnesty to Former Deportees and...Terrorists"! Federale, vDare.com 3/27/14
Consider the Impact of Ruling by Decree on the Environment! The Precedent thus set would allow a future President hostile to Environmental Protection to unilaterally modify or Negate Important Environmental laws and Regulations, without the consent of Congress or American Citizens!!
Fortunately, there are now Bills in th House which would stop such Unconstitutional Unilateral Actions.
Rep. Diane Black's (R-TN) Immigration Compliance Enforcement Act (H.R. 3732) would prohibit the use of Federal Funds for such Actions and the "ENFORCE the law Act of 2014" (H.R. 4138) (Gowdy-R. N.C.) would reign in Executive Overreach as well.
So Ask your Representatives and those who wish to go to Congress to make the following PLEDGE:
1) Vote NO on ANY Discharge Petition and/or immigration Bill which could go to conference with, or includes any provisions of , the Senate Bill
2) Vote NO on ANY Amnesty or Work Permits for Illegal Aliens
3) Vote NO on any Bill increasing Legal Immigration, whether via H1(b) increases, or otherwise.
4) Support the aforementioned Bills requiring the Executive to enforce the law.
5) Agree to push a zero-net Moratorium Bill in the next Congressional Session (but NOT in this Session, because any such Bill would risk coming out of Conference Committee looking like the Horrendous Senate Bill)
Pushing a zero-net Moratorium Bill in the Next Session is Extremely Important.
BALANCE is a co-Sponsor of the ASAP! Coalition which laid out the Rationale for pushing for a Moratorium years ago. Having a Moratorium goal is key as a long-term objective. Without a goal, we will always be playing defense and never gaining.
A zero-net Moratorium is the Necessary Condition for achieving U.S. Population Stabilization, long term Environmental Protection, Budgetary Solvency, Tax Reduction and Social Cohesion.
And from a Strategic Perspective pushing a Moratorium is Essential to de-legitimize the whole Notion of Mass Immigration.
Therefore, pushing a Moratorium maximizes Pressure to get some Reductions at least.
Refusing to push a Moratorium (as some Mass Immigration Management (de facto) Groups do), is a Recipe for Failure, since that puts the Reduction Movement on the Defensive.
And being forever on the Defensive increases the chances of passage of Bad Bills, e.g. Illegal Alien Amnesties.
How serious about actually achieving Immigration Reduction can an Organization be, if it refuses to push a Moratorium?!
Any Immigration 'Amnesty' Tidal Wave Bill which enacts an Illegal Alien Amnesty or increases Legal Immigration (the Senate Bill would triple it!) would create a Demographic, Budgetary, Public Health, and Environmental Disaster that is magnitudes greater than Mass Immigration is already creating.
Phone Calls or Office Visits followed by Snail Mail letters are most effective (emails are often ignored and fax machines can be turned off).
So Help BALANCE Intensify our Opposition to ANY such Bill NOW!
The House Leadership is Now determined to enact their Open Borders 'Principles" into law.
Only our Massive Grassroots Effort can stop them!
Please forward this Alert to your Friends today!
And consider that BALANCE is greatly outspent by the Cheap Labor and various Ethnic Power Lobbies.
So Please Help BALANCE Intensify our Opposition to ANY Bill TODAY, NOW!
BALANCE very much needs you to make a Tax-Deductible Donation TODAY at BALANCE or via U.S. Mail.
Together, we can stop this Bill, but we need your help!
To donate via mail, please send to:
Population-Environment Balance | P.O. Box 268 | San Francisco, CA 94104
Note 1) List of Immigration-related Executive and Administrative Orders and Actions compiled by the Office of Senator Jeff Sessions (R-Ala)
- January 2009: Obama Administration Ends Worksite Enforcement Actions
- January 29, 2009: Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano Delays E-Verify Deadline
- April 16, 2009: Secretary Napolitano Delays E-Verify Deadline a Second Time
- June 3, 2009: Secretary Napolitano Delays E-Verify Deadline a Third Time
- March 8, 2010: ICE Inflates Deportation Statistics
- March 16, 2010: DHS Announces Termination of Funding for Virtual Fence Along the Southwestern Border
- May 19, 2010: ICE Director John Morton Announces Termination of Cooperation with Arizona Law Enforcement
- May 27, 2010: Internal ICE Emails Reveal Relaxed Security and New Benefits for Detained Illegal Immigrants
- June 18, 2010: Obama Administration Sues Arizona over Immigration Enforcement Law
- June 25, 2010: ICE Union Casts Unanimous Vote of “No Confidence” in Agency Leadership
- July 14, 2010: Obama Administration Ignores Dangerous Sanctuary City Policies
- July 30, 2010: Leaked U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) Memo Reveals Obama Backdoor Amnesty Plan
- August 2010: ICE Memo Stops Agents from Detaining Illegal Immigrants at Traffic Stops
- August 24, 2010: Reports Surface that DHS Is Closing Deportation Cases
- September 8, 2010: Obama Administration Files Supreme Court Brief Supporting lawsuit Challenging Arizona’s E-Verify Law
- September 16, 2010: Leaked DHS Memo Reveals Obama’s Long-Term Plan To Circumvent Congress and Grant “Broad Based” Amnesty
- October 17, 2010: DHS Dismissals of Deportation Cases Up 700 Percent
- December 2010: Internal ICE Emails Reveal Padded Deportation Statistics
- February 15, 2011: DHS Ignores Mandate To Maintain Operational Control of the Border
- March 2, 2011: Morton Administrative Amnesty Memo #1
- March 30, 2011: 9/11 Commission Chair Warns Administration’s Delays of Biometric Exit and REAL ID Risk National Security
- May 10, 2011: Obama Declares the Border Secure and the Fence “Basically Complete”
- June 1, 2011: Obama Administration Ignores New York’s Refusal to Cooperate with Federal Immigration Agents
- June 17, 2011: Morton Administrative Amnesty Memo #2
- June 17, 2011: Morton Administrative Amnesty Memo #3
- June 23, 2011: ICE Union Outraged Over Morton Administrative Amnesty Memos
- June 27, 2011: DHS Cover-Up of Backdoor Amnesty Policy Revealed
- August 1, 2011: Obama Administration Sues Alabama over Immigration Enforcement Law
- August 18, 2011: Administration Begins Case-by-Case Review of Deportation Cases for Purposes of Granting Administrative Amnesty
- September 2, 2011: Treasury Inspector General Reports Government Paying Billions in Tax Credits to Illegal Immigrants
- September 7, 2011: Cook County (Chicago), Illinois Board of Commissioners Votes To Ignore Federal Immigration Law
- September 28, 2011: Obama Admits Deportation Statistics Are “Deceptive”
- October 18, 2011: Obama Administration Ignores Santa Clara County’s Defiance of Federal Immigration Law
- October 18, 2011: ICE Continues To Pad Deportation Statistics
- October 19, 2011: Obama Administration Ignores Washington, D.C.’s Defiance of Federal Immigration Law
- October 28, 2011: Administration Stops Routine Border Searches
- October 31, 2011: Obama Administration Sues South Carolina over Immigration Enforcement Law
- November 7, 2011: USCIS Stops Issuing “Notices to Appear” in Immigration Court for Non-Priority Deportation Cases
- November 17, 2011: ICE Announces Review of Entire Immigration Court Docket in an Effort To Close More Deportation Cases
- November 22, 2011: Obama Administration Sues Utah over Immigration Enforcement Law
- November 22, 2011: Obama Administration Ignores New York City’s Defiance of Federal Immigration Law
- December 11, 2011: Reports Surface That Obama Will Reduce National Guard at the Border
- December 15, 2011: DHS Rescinds Maricopa County, Arizona’s 287(g) Agreement
- December 29, 2011: ICE Creates 24-Hotline for Illegal Immigrant Detainees
- January 5, 2012: DHS Stops Secure Communities in Alabama in Retaliation for State
Immigration Enforcement Law
- January 6, 2012: USCIS Announces Proposal To Permit an Entire Segment of Illegal Immigrant Population To Remain in the U.S.
- January 9, 2012: Inspector General Reveals Rubberstamping of Immigration Applications
- January 16, 2012: ICE Prosecutors Suspend Deportation Proceedings
- January 19, 2012: Obama Uses Executive Order to Eliminate Statutory Interview Requirement for Certain Countries
- February 7, 2012: New ICE Public Advocate for Illegal Immigrants
- February 13, 2012: Obama Budget Slashes 287(g) Program
- April 25, 2012: ICE Voluntarily Dismisses Over 16,500 Deportation Cases
- April 25, 2012: DHS Announces Another Delay of Biometric Exit System
- April 27, 2012: Obama Administration Undermines Successful Secure Communities Program
- June 5, 2012: ICE Deportation Dismissals Up To 20,000
- June 12, 2012: Obama Administration Sues Florida for Effort to Remove Ineligible voters
- June 15, 2012: Obama Bypasses Congress and Unilaterally Implements the DREAM Act
- June 25, 2012: Obama Administration Rescinds Arizona’s 287(g) Agreements in Retaliation for Supreme Court Upholding State Immigration Enforcement Law
- July 6, 2012: Obama Administration Announces Closure of Nine Border Patrol Stations
- August 6, 2012: Administration Admits It Does Not Enforce Public Charge Law
- September 12, 2012: Administration Admits Aggressive Campaign To Recruit Immigrants To Sign Up for U.S. Welfare Programs
- October 4, 2012: Obama Administration Ignores Los Angeles County’s Defiance of Federal Immigration Laws
- December 21, 2012: Morton Administrative Amnesty Memo #4
- January 22, 2013: Obama Administration Files Brief in Support of Challenge to Arizona Law Requiring Proof of Citizenship to Vote
- February 14, 2013: Administration Announces It Approved Nearly 200,000 DACA Applications
- February 26, 2013: DHS Says It Has No Metrics for Determining Whether the Border Is Secure
- February 2013: Obama Administration Uses Sequester as Excuse To Release More Than 2,000 Illegal Immigrants from ICE Custody
- April 10, 2013: Border Patrol Chief Testified Before Congress that Apprehensions Have Increased
- April 23, 2013: Federal Court Holds DHS Does Not Have Discretion To Stop Deportations
- August 23, 2013: Obama Administration Adds Broad New Category of Illegal Immigrants Eligible for Backdoor Amnesty
- October 5, 2013: Obama Administration Ignores California’s Defiance of Federal Immigration Law
- November 15, 2013: Obama Administration Announces More Administrative Amnesty
- November 30, 2013: Administration Has Approved Over 500,000 DACA Applications
- December 13, 2013: Federal Court Rebukes DHS for Aiding Smugglers in Violating U.S. Laws
Population-Environment Balance | P.O. Box 268 | San Francisco, CA 94104
Population-Environment Balance | 1629 K Street NW, Suite 300 | Washington DC, 20006