URGENT! STOP OPEN BORDERS PUSH!
Pressure has escalated in Washington, D.C. to pass a Comprehensive Immigration Reform (CIR) bill as both its Republican and Democratic advocates call it.
Indeed, if a bipartisan group of Pro Mass Immigration Senators have their way, the CIR Bill will be a de facto Open Borders Bill according to their plan announced today.
Meeting Behind Closed Doors these Senators have decided to push a CIR Bill that would not only rubber stamp Senator Marco Rubio's (R-FL) Plan but also permit even more immigration than his plan contemplates.
For example, not only are these Senators pushing for
- the legalization, and a "path to citizenship" for virtually all the Millions of Illegal Aliens in the USA. (Why, we ask, allow citizenship for those who have already violated our law by being here illegally!) But also
- for dramatic Increases in Legal Immigration (including many "low-skilled' according to the AP.), i.e., bringing in even more Immigrants to compete with the 20 million plus Americans who are unemployed or underemployed. And
- to INCREASE the number of Green card Visas for high tech Immigrant workers even though the Unemployment Rate for U.S. graduates in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics already ranges from 6% to 12%, (depending on the specific discipline)
- and even though the Senators say they will push for better Border enforcement some members of Congress want to dramatically reduce Border enforcement (e.g., Congressman Hinojosa (D-TX) says he is working hard to make sure Congress does not appropriate any more money to construct the Border Fence).
If passed, such a C.I.R. Bill would dramatically increase the already explosive population growth trend in the United States, propelling it ever more quickly toward the Target of that Demographic Trend – One Billion People in 2075 (See BALANCE's chart).
As BALANCE supporters, we know that for every person added to the U.S. population one acre of Wild or Farm land is converted to developed uses. A recent American Farmland Trust study confirms this – California has lost hundreds of thousands of acres of prime farm land to population growth in recent years, for example.
And it is not just the Environment which would suffer if C.I.R. passes.
- Over Twenty Million Americans are Unemployed or Underemployed!
- One in three American veterans are unemployed!
- Over 50% of U.S. College graduates are unemployed or underemployed!
- But two thirds of all the jobs created in the last four years have gone to legal and illegal immigrants and President Obama's Amnesties by Executive Order would permit over one Million new work permits to be issued to newly legalized "Dream Category" immigrants!
- But Most Immigrants are able to receive “Free” (i.e., Taxpayer Funded) Medical care, and “Free” Public Schooling in the USA!
- And fully 36% of them also use one or more welfare programs (cis), so much for the Myth that Mass Immigration helps the Economy!
We do not need more immigrant workers and the law already authorizes the admission of temporary Agricultural workers.
Help BALANCE send the message Loud and Clear that Mass Immigration must Stop.
Tell your Representatives in Congress that what we need is a zero-net Immigration Moratorium. (Indeed, failing to push a Moratorium simultaneously with supporting good bills and opposing Bad Bills like the C.I.R., is counterproductive, because it sends the Message that Mass Immigration is OK if we just tweak the Numbers a bit. That is why Genuine Reduction groups push hard for a Moratorium.)
"Had a Moratorium been in effect since 1996, the 20.5 Million native-born Americans unemployed or underemployed as of December, 2012 would be as much as 9.85 Million lower today – a reduction of nearly 50%." Ed. Rubenstein, vDare, ESR Research
And also ask your Representatives to co-sponsor H.R. 140, Rep. King (R-IA) which would eliminate Birthright Citizenship for children born to a parent illegally in the USA.
In sum, Comprehensive Immigration Reform (CIR) is Washington DC "Code" for opening the Floodgates even wider to even higher levels of Mass Immigration.
If we are ever to reduce the intensifying Population Growth trend in the USA we must stop C.I.R.
Ask your Representatives to Oppose the Comprehensive Immigration Reform Plan outlined by the Senators because it is a de facto Open Borders Plan.
Please Mobilize your Friends on behalf of our Cause, by forwarding this email to them.
And to help BALANCE intensify our Efforts, please Donate what you can today to support our work at our website.